7 Healthy Skin Care Tips to Help Rejuvenate Your Beauty
Women, and indeed the modern man will invariably reach for the stars and give away the money just to be beautiful- that is if you could own either. Unfortunately, all you can ever do is to reach out for the next beauty fad that promises heaven on earth but delivers hell! Anyway, we shall talk about the beauty tips you need in my next article. Today I would like us to say something about skin care.
Maybe you have not given this a lot of thought, but in today’s world your skin is exposed to so many harmful substances that requires a healthy skin care program. Whereas ordinary cleaning helps, here are a number of tips you can follow to make your skin radiantly healthy.
- The first tip is rather obvious but only to those who understand that the best way to keep your skin healthy is to drink a lot of fresh water. Am I serious? Quite right, I am; just give it a try. Skin imperfections like acne are caused by toxins that clog up your pores. Drink plenty of water helps to flush such poisons out. Hydrate your skin well.
- If you live in cold climes, winter always leaves you with less than perfect skin. Your skin may be drier or a shade duller than usual. You should exfoliate your skin. This sounds crazy given that your skin is already dry, but exfoliation will help to rid you of the dry skin flakes and other loose bits. If you overdo this you will be in worse trouble. Do this once a week and don’t forget to use a moisturizer.
- How about your diet, have you watched what you eat to find out whether that could be playing havoc with your skin? Yes, you need to eat foods rich in skin-friendly nutrients. Foods like broccoli, spinach, legumes, salmon; citrus fruits etc have a lot of essential fatty acids and vitamins necessary for repairing damage and nourishing your skin. Make this part of your daily diet.
- Different skin care ointments, creams and moisturizers are good at different times in different weather and different seasons. What worked well in summer might not do the same in winter. Switch between heavy duty moisturizers and lighter formulations as time demands.
- Do not assume there are times when you will not need your sunscreen. As long as there is daylight this is not an option. Your skin needs protection against UVB and UVR rays. You should go for a broad spectrum covering formula especially one with SPF (sun protection factor) of 15 or more. Apply this after every two or three hours. Don’t forget that a sun screen should not be kept for more than a year.
- If you are plodding towards your sunset years, you can rejuvenate your skin by using anti-aging creams. These will improve your immunity and speed up the skin rejuvenation process.
- Lastly, in this article, ditch bad habits like not getting enough sleep, smoking, eating unhealthy foods, and lack of an exercise regime. If all fails, learn to stay out of the sun and seek professional help.
Alisia Goodwin is a freelance blogger and currently writes for woodstechnique who are well known for having dr woods hair transplant facility and dr ray woods review.